Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Eleanor & Park: A Playlist

To say that I am obsessed with Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell would be an understatement.  In fact, I love it so much, I am having trouble writing a blog post about it.  I think I may need to sit with it a bit more before I'm ready.  I first read the book a few months ago - and immediately read it again to absorb it (the first time I just wanted to see how it ended).

I'm currently nearing the end of my third reading and I still feel like I haven't absorbed it quite enough.  I don't think I've ever felt that way about any book.

In the meantime, music plays a central role in the book and I recently discovered this playlist on Barnes & Noble's website.  I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop.  It's a pretty accurate and complete representation of the music in the book.

Enjoy.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/eleanor-parks-lovely-mix-tape/


No comments:

Post a Comment